Eighteenth International Conference on Reactive Sputter Deposition 2020
Ghent, Belgium - 10 - 11 Dec 2020
For this year the scientific committee has selected the following persons for plenary and invited speaker.
Click on the logo to access their home page.
- Professor Ulf Jansson (Uppsala University, Sweden)
"Some aspects on magnetron sputtering of “high-entropy” materials."
- Professor Eric Chason (Brown University, USA)
"Stress in Sputtered Nitrides: Experiments and Modeling to understand the dependence on processing conditions "
- Dr. Carsten Bundesmann (IOP Leipzig, Germany)
"The Systematics of Ion Beam Sputtering for Deposition of Thin Films with Tailored Properties."
- Professor Takeo Nakano (Seikei University, Tokyo, Japan)
"Simple linear relationships between reactive gas flow rate and discharge power on mode transitions of reactive sputtering"
- Dr. Rainer Cremer (KCS Europe GmbH, Monschau, Germany)
"Combinatorial Development of Functional Coatings on an Industrial Scale."