International Symposium on Reactive Sputter Deposition 2005
Delft, The Netherlands - 2005
In 2005, Prof. G.C.A.M. Janssen agreed to organize the symposium in Delft to stress the cooperation between the Belgian and Dutch Vacuum Societies.
A sample from the speakers list:
- G.J. Van der Kolk (Ionbond, The Netherlands)
Reactive sputtering, growing rapidly in the industry
- L. Tegelaers (Heat & Surface Treatment, The Netherlands)
Reactive Sputtering in practice
- J.Musil, University of West Bohemia, Plzen, Czech Republic.
Nanocomposite coatings with enhanced hardness prepared by reactive magnetron sputtering
- J.-D.Kamminga, TU Delft, The Netherlands.
Science and application of duplex coatings
- Joe Greene, University of Illinois, Urbana, USA.
Transition-metal nitrides (and related compounds) for energy-realted applications: nanostructure design at the atomic scale
- Christian Mitterer, Universty of Leoben, Austria.
Multifunctional low-friction coatings for wear protection
- Paul H. Mayrhofer, RWTH-Aachen, Germany.
Supersaturated phase formation and age hardening of hard coatings
- S.Mahieu, Ghent University, Belgium.
Biaxial alignment in sputter deposited thin films