International Symposium on Reactive Sputter Deposition 2007
Leoben, Austria - 6 & 7 Dec 2007
The 2007 edition of RSD took place at Montanuniversität Leoben, Austria. Around 100 scientists attended from several countries.
The invited speakers for this edition were:
- M. Lattemann, Linköping University, Sweden: "High power impulse magnetron sputtering (HIPIMS) – a new technique for advanced film growth"
- R. Cremer, CemeCon AG, Germany: "Reactive sputter deposition of oxide coatings"
- A. A. Voevodin, Air Force Research Laboratory, Dayton, OH, USA: "Chameleon-like self-adaptive coatings"
- J. M. Schneider, Aachen University, Germany: "Knowledge based material selection and development"
- J. Keckes, University of Leoben, Austria: "In-situ diffraction techniques for thin film characterization"
- O. Massler, Oerlikon Balzers, Liechtenstein: "Tribological coatings - deposition technology, functionality and industrial trends"
- P. Polcik, Plansee, Germany: "High-performance target materials"
The complete programme and abstracts can be downloaded here.